Bio-Kult Candéa contains seven strains of live bacteria such as Garlic and Grapefruit extract. These are also proven to be compatible with the live bacteria in Bio-Kult Candéa.
- Total bacteria count viable until the end of shelf life
- Suitable for children and pregnant women
- Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process
- Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers
- If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement
- Gluten-free Directions for use: Take 2 capsules daily with the main meal.Children over 12: Take 1 capsule daily with the main meal.Children under 12: As recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner. Pregnancy: Bio-Kult Candéa is suitable for use during pregnancy, but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Ingredients: Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose). Grapefruit extract. Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose). Garlic. Live bacterial cultures (milk, soya). Cellulose (bulking agent). Live bacterial cultures: Lactobacillus casei PXN 37/Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54 /Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66 /Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35 /Bifidobacterium longum PXN 30 /Bifidobacterium breve PXN 25 /Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp /bulgaricus PXN 39. Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers. Each 2 capsule dose contains: Grapefruit extract 260mg /Garlic 120mg /2 billion live bacterial microorganisms per 2 capsules (2 x 109 CFU) viable throughout the shelf life, equivalent to 2.5 billion per gram (>2.5 x 109 CFU).
Bio-Kult Candéa 60 Capsules