Using the wrong face wash can make dry, sensitive skin feel even worse. Simple Kind to Skin Moisturising Facial Wash gently washes away make-up and impurities without leaving your skin feeling tight or dry.
Specially formulated for even the most sensitive skin, our facial wash contains no artificial perfume or colour, no soap or alcohol, and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. It's enriched with skin-loving ingredients known to actively restore, soften, and restore skin such as pro-vitamin B5, vitamin E and bisabolol.
Our Simple wash formula doesn’t clog pores, is dermatologically tested and approved, and is safe to use around the eyes. We believe in continuously working to be kinder to the planet. That’s why this cleanser is vegan and Simple is certified cruelty-free by PETA, meaning we don’t test on animals anywhere in the world.
For best results, wet your face with warm water, squeeze a small amount into hands and work into a lather. Massage gently in a circular motion onto wet skin. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Keep your skin healthy and beautiful with the whole Kind to Skin facial skin care range!
*Based on Nielsen Scan Track (Total GB) data for Facial Beauty Skincare, 52 weeks to 26/12/20 (Copyright 2020, The Nielsen Company)
- Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash is exfoliating and a great facial cleanser which provides a gentle yet thorough cleanse so you can use it daily without irritation
- This face wash helps maintain skin's natural barrier, leaving skin soft, moisturized and replenished
- This face wash for sensitive skin is infused with Bisabolol known to soothe and calm skin along with Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E
- Made with skin loving ingredients and triple purified water, our purest possible water, this face wash provides instant hydration to the skin
- This facial cleanser is 100 % soap-free, perfect for even sensitive skin Contains no artificial perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin
- This natural face wash is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, terminologically tested and approved
How to use
In your hands, work a small amount into a lather. Massage onto wet skin, avoid getting ginto your eyes. Rinse with water.