For narrow necked bottles, supplied sterile
This yellow NUK Disposable Teat is widely used in NHS hospitals thanks to its special orthodontic shape.
Equipped with the NUK Anti-Colic Air System which helps to equalise air pressure inside the bottle, reducing the risk of baby swallowing air and thus infant colic.
This teat is commonly used in hospital for feeding breastmilk or unmodified ready-made feeds to newborns. Artificially thickened feeds will usually require one of our larger feed hole teats.
Do not heat this product. Microwaving these teats will damage the latex and create a potential choking hazard.
- Size 1 (0-6 months)
- Soft natural rubber latex
- Suitable for thin feeds, breast milk and water
- Latex teat with a small feed hole (yellow bottle collar)
- NUK orthodontic shape
- Sterile, individually packed and ready to use
- Single use
- BPA, BPS and phthalate free
- Fits NUK Classic and popular breast pump bottles
- Side vents allow air in to equalise pressure