Lansinoh Therapearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy gel packs bring advanced relief for a number of conditions associated with breastfeeding.
Therapearl can be used hot or cold and has also been specially designed to fit around your breast pump to encourage let down and promote faster milk flow. Reusable and non-toxic, these unique packs are doctor designed and lactation consultant approved.
Use Therapearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy hot to help relieve plugged ducts and mastitis. It can also be used just before breastfeeding when breasts are engorged, and before or during pumping sessions, as the heat encourage let-down and milk flow. Use Therapearl cold to help provide relief from pain and swelling due to engorgement
- For heat therapy: Place packs in covers and microwave for 15 seconds maximum. Add more time in 5 seconds increments if needed.
- For cool therapy: Freeze for at least 2 hours then place into covers before use. Can also be cooled in the refrigerator.
- For use with a pump: Heat packs according to heat therapy instructions and wrap around the outside of breast pump funnels, securing with the fastener.
Lansinoh Therapearl 3 in 1 Hot or Cold Breast Therapy
- Unique design means pack remains flexible even when frozen
- Reusable comes with soft washable co